Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Why Necrons?

I have always loved Necrons and now with there slick redo or muligan they are so much cooler. One of the first things I look for in a codex is if there is something in every part of the Force Org that I like Necrons are pretty Leggit acroos the table. I will be posting more information on list that I have been working on soon.

The other part of this as following from one of the previous threads is that I wanted an army to convert the basic troops on to make a different experince for my oppenents in game. What better way to do this then Convert all the troops into Jaffa from star gate seeing the Eye of Ra on the blog now is probably starting to make some sense. There will be a huge project log that I will start once I get all the pieces that I have ordered in, but it will be pretty epic that I can Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment